Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fwd Fwd Fwd

Hello Friends,

Do not be perturbed with my title Fwd Fwd, I am not attaching any such mail here, so no worries, you can go on n read.
Forward mail traffic, how many of you are disturbed, annoyed, irked, with some of the non sense mails that are forwarded serving no purpose? Well, I am one of those victims, I should say that I have been flooded with such forward mails n share it messages. 
There are some mails, which disturb you n some times ask you to forward because it brings some predictable luck etc. The contents ends with this line generally "just by forwarding the mail,some one got huge amount of money n those ignored met with an accident". Each one of us know, that's bull**** but we will still send across the mail. This will never stop and sometimes come back to you again and again. By then, the subject has some innumerable "Fwds" in it.  I don't know if it can bring luck or not, but definitely can waste some collective time. 
There are some more mails, asking you to donate some money for some XXX person in some XXX country or hospital. I am really surprised because when I myself forward them I think let it be passed on, someone will have a heart to respond. But I hardly care about those. I might sound rude, but the truth is, when we don't care the suffering people who are right in front of us, how will we trust n send our donations to some forwarded mails? I would say that's an absolute time waste trail, lot of people have the heart to forward the mail like me, but very very few might respond n render a helping hand. Sometimes, the incident or accident victim who is seeking help will also get off the bed, or unfortunately passes away..but the mails never stop to circulate. It happened to me twice, the start date of the mail was in 2007 and by the time it reached me, it was mid 2009 and the mail subject says URGENT...One has to get back to the dictionary n check for it meaning. 
Now apart from those luck mails n help needed mails, there are mails with some pictures of pets, cars, bikes n blah blah blah which make no sense with a routine n never changing title "Just for Fun".ufff the fun part is inspite of knowing the content, we still go through the entire mail, curse the sender n finally trash it. At least I do that. :P
Mails that are actually necessary will hardly be circulated, as none of us are interested in them. 
Okay apart from all the non sense junk, some informative n sensible mails are seriously good and deserve to be shared. I would say my dear friends and friends of friends..please stop sending stupid stuff, its quite annoying or if its a so called URGENT mail, please try to check the start date which would at least make some sense.

Cheers
Vennela

No comments:

Post a Comment