Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello from Homeland

Namasthe,

Apologies to all my readers, I know I have been crazily lazy to update my blog. The most important New Year wishes have been missing. Thats not fair on my part. Anyways I will try to post regularly hereafter. 

Alrighty confessions apart, please accept my Wishes for the Bright and Beautiful rest of the Year 2011. Live it out with Love guys!!!

As titled, I am writing this from Homeland...I should day I missed this place so much. Whenever am back home, its so painful to leave home and return. This time, its even worse. Being a girl, I know I have to leave mommy's home sometime soon, but this is so different. There are many better things abroad, however therez definitely no essence of motherland. I am not sure if this feeling will pull me back and who knows my next posts also will be from here.

Every time, I came I always spotted differences between the countries and the living. This time, I am bored of the routine and started enjoying and appreciating all of which goes on here. And realized that it makes me enjoy my time even better. 

Okay check back for interesting posts coming soon in this space.

Till then, Haffun

Cheers

Vennela




No comments:

Post a Comment