Monday, October 20, 2008

Just Updating...

Hi all,

I must apolozise to all those who asked me abt my new post in the blog, I somehow pushed this task aside, I have lot of things tht I really want to share with my readers. But, frankly I am very confused how n where 2 start. Stay tuned I am gonna do tht very shortly, may b now itself...anyways I am still interested 2 blog n write so much stuff..., now on I promise I wont take long breaks unless n untill I am away 4m my lappy, which wont happen mostly :).

Cheers
Vennela

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vennela,

    First of all sorry for peeping into ur orkut account with out actually knowing you.I came across ur profile in my sis(sushma) friends list.It all started as fun but once i started going through ur profile and ur blog's i found it very interesting.After going through ur blog's, i want to appreciate you and thank u.Actually i dont know where to start and what to say as i am not familiar with all these blog's or writing stuff.I want to leave u a appreciation note not for this post alone but for all ur previous posts also specially for sirivennala gari kavitha.And Thanks for respecting telugu thanam.

    Nice Meeting u....
    Stay beautifull and peacefull as Vennela always.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a bunch satish 4 stopping by n sparing tym 2 read n also 4 leaving li'l note.

    ReplyDelete
  3. matru bhashameeda meekunna abhimanamku joharulu.............bully

    ReplyDelete