Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sketches


Hi Fellas,

I like sketching, though not an expert I keep trying. Here are some of my sketches. They were all sketched days ago, n I never really thought of presenting them here. But, in recent times, when I came across a blogger who exhibited all her sketches, that inspired me to exhibit mine too. Hope u all will like it.

















My Favorite Sketch of all. Lord Ganesh
















Unfortunately, the photograph has captured the inscriptions of the next page also.


















Beautiful Animation Character - Jasmine














I love to sketch birds..this is one of'em




















The Mayuri.

I will have to stop here, these took a lot of time to get here, once I get some more time to kill, then I will upload more of my sketches.

cheers,

Vennela



No comments:

Post a Comment